We’ve added a fun new video to our YouTube channel as the first in a new series we’re going to start doing called ASK LISA! We asked for y’all to submit questions to us a few weeks back, and we got some GREAT responses! The one we started with was,
“Can you ever go overboard with white when designing a room?”
Watch the video to see Lisa’s response!
So to recap:
- Hire a professional! All white rooms can be hard.
- Make sure to mix textures.
- Add interesting woods!
- You do have to worry about dirt. Make sure to use 100% acrylic or Crypton fabrics when possible.
- Get a throw to protect your sofas and chairs from pets.
- Again, we reiterate, hire a professional! 🙂 (We love doing all white rooms! Hint, hint!)
We have several questions lined up to get Lisa’s opinion on, but we’d love more! So feel free to submit your own questions for Lisa in the comments below! We’d love to hear what you guys want to know from her!
Thank y’all so much for sopping by today! Have a great week!