MEET YANCY LOVE!
Yancy is a new addition to the SummerHouse family! Next time you’re here, or next time you call, Yancy is likely the one you’ll encounter. She’s our new receptionist since Patricia is now Elizabeth’s new assistant! Yancy is doing AWESOME and we’re all so glad she’s here!
Here are a few quick “get to know you’s” we asked her…
1. In just a few sentences, tell us about yourself! Where you’re from, where you went to school, your major, your family…
I was born and raised here in Jackson and have 3 brothers, Sam, John, and Luke. I graduated from Ole Miss in Dietetics and Nutrition.
2. What is the best movie you’ve seen lately?
Argo. Ben Affeck is a hunk!
3. What’s your favorite way to spend a nice weekend?
I like to just relax and hang out with friends… and what not.
4. What’s your most favorite local restaurant?
Aladdin on Lakeland
5. What band/bands are you really diggin right now?
The Lumineers- they rocked it at The Grammys
6. What is your dream vacation destination?
Bora Bora- and I would want a lot of fun activities to do while I’m there.
7. What’s your favorite piece on the SummerHouse showroom floor right now?
The new Hickory Chair cocktail ottoman
8. Ok… Lightening round… Pick your fave from each pairing…
a. Skittles or MnMs? Skittles
b. Coke or Pepsi? Coke
c. Books or Magazines? Magazines
d. Black coffee or fancy coffee? Black coffee
e. Beach or mountains? BEACH
f. Burger or pizza? Burger or Pizza…. too hard!
Thanks Yancy! Burgers and Pizza really is too hard of a choice… Totally agree! 😉
Be sure to tell Yancy hello next time you’re here! She’s a cutie!